yy480The SEUL Project has several mailing lists active, and there are anumber of other lists that are related.This is a repository for all ofthem.
yy480Recently SEUL discussion has begun to focus more on non-technical aspectssuch as Linux publicity and advocacy. Consequently, most of the threads weremoved to lists like seul-pub and away from the seul-dev lists. I have dividedthe lists into "Active" and "Inactive" below. Note that the Inactive listsstill have a lot of good reading in their archives.
- seul-announce: Announcement-onlylist for new projects, products, etc.
- seul-pub: SEUL Publications group.This group is in charge of the website, as well as all other externalinterfaces to the group.Advocacy work falls under this group, as doesvendor-relations, and general publications development.
- seul-pub-www: SEUL Website group.This group is for website development discussion and planning.
- seul-edu: Discussionby a group of educators and developers working togetherto make Linux easier to integrate into schools.
- seul-sci: Discussionby a group of researchers and developers working togetherto make Linux easier to integrate into scientific research contexts.
- seul-commits: All commits to the SEUL CVS repository arelogged to this list.Used mostly for website mirrors, but can be used byanyone wishing to keep their working copy up to date or just watchdevelopment progress.
- independence-l: the list for Project Independence,a project devoted to building an end-user-friendly Linux distribution.
- freecase-devel: the listfor the FreeCASE Project, aproject working on Computer Aided Software Engineering tools for Linux.
- computerbank: the list forthe ComputerBankProject, a project to collect old hardware in Australia and distributeit (running Linux, of course) to people who otherwise couldn't afford it.
- linuxgames: the list for theLinux Game Development Center (LGDC).
- penguinplay: the list for thePenguinplay Project, the "library development group" of the LGDC.
- gdiscuss: The list for the GDIS molecular viewer program.
- gbib-dev: The list for thegBib BibTeX browswer program.
- seul-project: The primarydiscussion list for general SEUL topics.
- seul-research: Discussion ofmarket research techniques, surveys, and other non-technical incominginformation such as user feedback.
- seul-leaders: A list for thesysarchs and various team leaders.It is a closed list.
- seul-dev: Development lists for the SEUL Project.
- seul-seg: SEUL Expert Groupdiscussion list.This is a closed list, e-mail Aldo Pier Solari(email@example.com) for moreinformation.
- lu-news: the list for theLinux News Project,which is a stalled project to develop a redundant and stable news infrastructurefor Linux.
You can subscribe to any of the lists from this page by simply choosingthe list to subscribe to, entering your valid e-mailaddress, and clicking subscribe.